my journey starts today

my journey starts today
THE MORE I DISCOVER , THE MORE I DISCOVER , HOW LESS I KNOW

Sunday, January 3, 2010

every letter is a seed.

every letter or a sound unit is a seed. it has its own energy and utility and effects. we all are affected by the words that are the compositions of these beej. the entire universe is changing because of these sound units and their compositions. they are the power units . In sanskrit there are studies on each letter and sound units . they are divided into swaras , vyanjana and dhatu.  the akshara are the entities of these three . and literally means that does not perish or ends. the swaras are the main units also called pranas. (the life). and vyanjana are the jewels the embellishments of a speech (now it is translated as consonants).

the above photo is the godess of the beej.

No comments:

Post a Comment